5 facts about Introverts….
- Introverts aren’t inherently shy, but a lot of socializing can be overwhelming
- Parties just become white noise, extroverts thrive in the company of others, but for introverts a book can be a plenty of company
- Alone and lonely are two different things. Introverts like being social but too much is exhausting. Time alone is necessary to recharge
- Saying “no” to plans doesn’t mean we don’t like you. Just don’t give up on us. Keep calling.
- We choose friends carefully. Quality is much more important than quantity. Friends who truly understand are priceless